Loose parts?

This is a discussion on Loose parts? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got my nexus one a couple of days ago. When I shake the phone or lay it down I can hear something clicking/moving ...

Thread: Loose parts?

Loose parts?

I just got my nexus one a couple of days ago. When I shake the phone or lay it down I can hear something clicking/moving inside the upper part of the phone. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me =(

There's also a small dust particle on my menu softkey =(

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dn00 View Post
    I just got my nexus one a couple of days ago. When I shake the phone or lay it down I can hear something clicking/moving inside the upper part of the phone. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me =(

There's also a small dust particle on my menu softkey =(
    My Nexus One does not make noises, I would send it back especially for what we paid. I had mine for 2 weeks and I am sending it in for replacement due to dust starting to get UNDER the screen. I never put it in my pocket, only the pouch so I have no idea how this happened. Good news is HTC said they are sending me a new not refurbished phone. If it makes noises or has dust under the screen I told them I will send it back too and their reply was "I don't blame you"

If you hit the phone slightly near the camera it makes a sound right? Thats whats happening to me.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    If you hit the phone slightly near the camera it makes a sound right? Thats whats happening to me.
    Yes. Exactly that. It seems to be something inside the phone.

I heard that problem is normal something about the vibrator or something lol
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    I heard that problem is normal something about the vibrator or something lol
    ^^^Dirty mind^^^

It's the autofocus.
    Lol your the one thats dirty minded for thinking that way. Im talking about the vibrator thats inside the phone. You know the one that vibrates your phone? :rofl3:
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links