Nexus One is ruining my life!!!

This is a discussion on Nexus One is ruining my life!!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I can certainly relate. This is my first "smart" phone, and having the internet in my pocket, as I call it, is amazing. It has ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One is ruining my life!!!

I can certainly relate. This is my first "smart" phone, and having the internet in my pocket, as I call it, is amazing. It has also made it way too easy to spend money. Just this morning at the office I get up to take a break. As I am walking down the hall I pull up one of the deal sites on the N1. Suddenly I see a blu ray set on sale at Amazon I just have to have. A quick click of the Amazon app; enter my password; two more clicks and I had bought it! I did all this walking down the hall. I have owned the phone 10 days and it hardly leaves my side. I find myself on-line at home, when I have a practically new desktop and a laptop waiting for my attention. Yes, I am a Nexusholic and I do not care who knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I am completely addicted to my phone. It has taken over my life. I have to say I need serious help. When I look back over the countless hours fiddling with it for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks I get sick It was a birthday present to myself. Is anyone else experiencing can't put down my Nexus One Syndrome..I know my colleagues are probably sick and tired of hearing about it and my spouse put a hit out on it. For exactly 579.00(go figure). I quit drinking, smoking, working, paying attention to my spouse, etc. I need tips on how to put it out of my mind during the day and stay off this damn forum.
    I can't be much help. I am always on this forum, as well as a couple other android forums. It's a little disgusting how obsessed we are over this thing. It might be worse for me, considering I am waiting for Verizon to finally release it. They better too!

I too am new with my 1st Smart (hell call this SUPER) phone.. Got my N1 this last tuesday and has not left my side.. and this is before i have gone and hook up to a phone carrier. I mean i was thinking on getting a laptop but then i dont play WoW any more.. and with my gaming I went back to my 360/PS3. SO instead of another lappy I have ny Nexy. Cant wait to see how I dont put it down when i get a carrier for it.

And people at my work love the phone.. till i tell them for full price unlock. Heh

I have to admit. I check the forums. REALLY often lol. I check it on my phone. Can't leave my smart phone LOL. My first one but once you get your hands on a smartphone you can't go back to a "dumb" phone =]
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Nex...better than sex!

(Well..almost)
    If that is true, you might be doing something wrong.

Sorry, couldn't resist!

hello my name is bud and i'm a nexaholic...my girl doesn't mind cuz i got her a mytouch
    imagine a couple in a restaurant sitting at a table waiting for their dinner fiddling with their phones. that's my girl and i comparing android apps lol

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I am completely addicted to my phone. It has taken over my life. I have to say I need serious help. When I look back over the countless hours fiddling with it for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks I get sick It was a birthday present to myself. Is anyone else experiencing can't put down my Nexus One Syndrome..I know my colleagues are probably sick and tired of hearing about it and my spouse put a hit out on it. For exactly 579.00(go figure). I quit drinking, smoking, working, paying attention to my spouse, etc. I need tips on how to put it out of my mind during the day and stay off this damn forum.
    Lol I can solve your problem, You give me your Nexus One and I give you my iPhone 3G :P I envy you (AT&T needs N1)

Omg, I just got my N1 yesterday, and my mom is seriously threathening me that she would smash it (and even me...lolz ) into pieces if I don't put it down for more than 1 hour and that I don't stop talking about how wonderful and beautiful it is...lolz

I'm so freaking addicted to it already...truely the love of my life... ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links