Nexus One is ruining my life!!!

This is a discussion on Nexus One is ruining my life!!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am completely addicted to my phone. It has taken over my life. I have to say I need serious help. When I look back ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One is ruining my life!!!

Nexus One is ruining my life!!!

I am completely addicted to my phone. It has taken over my life. I have to say I need serious help. When I look back over the countless hours fiddling with it for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks I get sick It was a birthday present to myself. Is anyone else experiencing can't put down my Nexus One Syndrome..I know my colleagues are probably sick and tired of hearing about it and my spouse put a hit out on it. For exactly 579.00(go figure). I quit drinking, smoking, working, paying attention to my spouse, etc. I need tips on how to put it out of my mind during the day and stay off this damn forum.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I am completely addicted to my phone. It has taken over my life. I have to say I need serious help. When I look back over the countless hours fiddling with it for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks I get sick It was a birthday present to myself. Is anyone else experiencing can't put down my Nexus One Syndrome..I know my colleagues are probably sick and tired of hearing about it and my spouse put a hit out on it. For exactly 579.00(go figure). I quit drinking, smoking, working, paying attention to my spouse, etc. I need tips on how to put it out of my mind during the day and stay off this damn forum.
    You're not alone, and admitting you have a problem is the First step to recovery. Hahaha....

Same problem I have with my Droid....

Man, I was just about to make a thread saying the same thing. I love this phone. I just can't get enough of it. I keep discovering new things, keep fidling with the phone. I'm obsessed. always finding new apps, live wallpapers etc that just blow my mind away.

I don't think its a problem though. just in love with the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    Remember...it's ok to love your phone, but it's definately not ok to "love" your phone.

I don't even have the phone yet and im having the same problems...always looking up the newest apps for it, accesories, im just waiting for the minute it comes to verizon

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Man, I was just about to make a thread saying the same thing. I love this phone. I just can't get enough of it. I keep discovering new things, keep fidling with the phone. I'm obsessed. always finding new apps, live wallpapers etc that just blow my mind away.

Typical response from a phonaholic. "I don't think there's a problem"

There's 12 step programs for that.

And I guess I am terrifically surprised because with all the bad press...i almost didnt get it...I must have started and stopped at least 10 times on Google checkout. I think T-mobile and Google get a bad wrap. The apps are crazy cool and always something new. T-mobile is the smallest of the big 4, but that only means they have the potential to grow and get even better, I think it also shows how out of the box thinking that google has(check out their plans for their own internet service i.e. google google).

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post

Typical response from a phonaholic. "I don't think there's a problem"

There's 12 step programs for that.

lol. Not just any phone though, I think I'm a nexsuholic!

LOL. My gf is always nagging at me cuz i'm always on my phone and doing something to it. I tend to ignore her cuz i'm always busy playing around with my N1. Best phone ever made...so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links