Can't find apps on the market???

This is a discussion on Can't find apps on the market??? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I couldn't find Movie by Flixster, Google Listen, PacMan, Bonsai Blast which are very interesting and popular apps. I tried both by scanning QR codes ...

Thread: Can't find apps on the market???

Can't find apps on the market???

I couldn't find Movie by Flixster, Google Listen, PacMan, Bonsai Blast which are very interesting and popular apps. I tried both by scanning QR codes found on the internet search and typing into the Market search. It just said nothing matches my phrases. This is ridiculous. I'm in Viet Nam which isn't paid-apps supported yet. But all the apps above are free or at least lite version so I wonder why I can't download them.

Another app is the Power Manager. I found the trial version, downloaded it but when I tried to open it, it said that the app is expired which doesn't make sense cuz I haven't even use it for god sake. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it then it's forced close....

Anyone has this issue??? Any idea, guys???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can only get paid apps in america

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjon View Post
    You can only get paid apps in america
    I meant even some free apps like Google Listen...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links