Nexus One not being able to send PIC MSGS.

This is a discussion on Nexus One not being able to send PIC MSGS. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I'm new to this forum so please bare with me. Has anyone been having this problem? I'm able to receive picture msgs but when ...

Thread: Nexus One not being able to send PIC MSGS.

Nexus One not being able to send PIC MSGS.

Hi, I'm new to this forum so please bare with me.
    Has anyone been having this problem?
    I'm able to receive picture msgs but when I try to send them, it goes through BUT the receiver doesn't get it.

Has anyone resolved this problem?

All answers and help are deeply appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yeah, this has been discussed in these forums before but i will let you know that it seems like a resizing issue. the default messaging app doesn't seem to resize the images to a small enough file size to be sent properly. lots of people have switched to handcent which works beautifully. while i realize that the default app should just do this properly, it doesn't. so until it's updated or fixed, handcent is the way to go.

so handcent for sms and mms to use for now for msgsing pretty much?
    is there a way to block the default msging app so i dont get duplicate msgs?

thanks for the help!

yes, you can set it up so you only receive messages through handcent and you don't get messages from the default messaging act. you can turn notifications off in the default messaging app through the settings. and then when you go into contacts to sent an sms/mms just select handcent as the default app for messaging when you get the pop-up asking if you want to do that.

thanks again for the help! deeply appreciated !

Quote Originally Posted by draemau5 View Post
    so handcent for sms and mms to use for now for msgsing pretty much?
    is there a way to block the default msging app so i dont get duplicate msgs?

thanks for the help!
    Just open the default app --> menu --> settings and uncheck auto-retrieve as well as notification and then you're good to go.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links