New Gmail messages automatically marked as read - replacement N1

This is a discussion on New Gmail messages automatically marked as read - replacement N1 within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I just received a replacement N1 because my original unit accumulated quite a bit of dust under the screen. Anyway, ever since I ...

Thread: New Gmail messages automatically marked as read - replacement N1

New Gmail messages automatically marked as read - replacement N1

Hi all,

I just received a replacement N1 because my original unit accumulated quite a bit of dust under the screen. Anyway, ever since I transitioned to the replacement unit I've been noticing some strange behavior in my Gmail accounts, namely the fact that all my new email messages are being automatically marked as read. It doesn't happen immediately as best as I can tell, but probably in the neighborhood of 30-60 minutes after they are received. Has anyone else ever come across this issue and can advise me of a solution?

Bob

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by betabob View Post
    Hi all,

I just received a replacement N1 because my original unit accumulated quite a bit of dust under the screen. Anyway, ever since I transitioned to the replacement unit I've been noticing some strange behavior in my Gmail accounts, namely the fact that all my new email messages are being automatically marked as read. It doesn't happen immediately as best as I can tell, but probably in the neighborhood of 30-60 minutes after they are received. Has anyone else ever come across this issue and can advise me of a solution?

Bob
    It sounds like a bug on Google server side, however I haven't experience any issue.

If it keeps happening, you maybe better to delete your account (from the Nexus); then re-enter and see if that helps!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links