Is there anyone that hasn't had a problem with their N1?

This is a discussion on Is there anyone that hasn't had a problem with their N1? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; No issues here. The handset plods along quite happily....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone that hasn't had a problem with their N1?

No issues here. The handset plods along quite happily.

I really like my phone as well. It's interesting to see the disparities amongst users. So far anyone who has responded hasn't really had any problems; then you have other people who have traded their phone in again and again experiencing the same problems. I've been thinking about getting mine swapped out but feel like i'll just get another phone that is equivalent or worse.

all systems go here no problemos! =)

I must agree, mine works about 75% of the time or 75% of the functions on the phone actually function .

This phone is pure win with me, haven't had a single issue. I haven't had any connection/internet/stability problems to speak of and have had it since January 13th. This phone rocks!

This is my second one because the first had an off-center bottom/back panel. Other than crappy 3G speeds, it's amazing! But in the phone's defense, it's T-Mobile here in New Orleans that sucks, not the Nexus One. My friend's T-Mo Blackberry gets the same poor 3G speeds on speestest.

This is my first smartphone. I've had my phone for 2 weeks and I'm loving it. No major issues...it's got the job done and I'm happy with it provided that I tried EVERY SINGLE function described by Google in my first day of use, lolzzz....

Just feel pretty frustrated to see so many complaints about my beloved phone from other users. Anyway, perfection doesn't exist in a sense that there will always be something better...and that's how technology is...

Only complaint I have is that when I pick my phone up, it drops 3G and goes to EDGE, but putting it on my desk, or any surface away from my hand picks up full 3G.

Talked to T-mo, google, and htc. I'm in a great area for 3G, so it's not T-mo's fault. HTC didn't make any sense when I talked to them. Google walked me through a few things, and tests, and said they are working on a software fix, and it will release soon.

So, guess i'm just waiting it out for now.

Other than that, it's been fantastic. No complains other than that above.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Only complaint I have is that when I pick my phone up, it drops 3G and goes to EDGE, but putting it on my desk, or any surface away from my hand picks up full 3G.

Talked to T-mo, google, and htc. I'm in a great area for 3G, so it's not T-mo's fault. HTC didn't make any sense when I talked to them. Google walked me through a few things, and tests, and said they are working on a software fix, and it will release soon.

It's perfect if it just sits there and you only look at it, just don't touch it

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post

It's perfect if it just sits there and you only look at it, just don't touch it
    Haha, I know right.

Just get frustrating though, cause it really kills the battery hopping around as much as it does. Going from EDGE to 3G to EDGE all day. Battery just poops out. Can't wait for patch, i'll be so excited, and I really hope it works.

Although, google did tell me, that if it just so happens to be a hardware issue(which he was pretty certain that it wasn't) that they will send people new phones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links