Is there anyone that hasn't had a problem with their N1?

This is a discussion on Is there anyone that hasn't had a problem with their N1? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm wondering how pervasive the problem is. I've experienced virtually every known problem at least once. My phone works correctly about 75% of the time....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone that hasn't had a problem with their N1?

Is there anyone that hasn't had a problem with their N1?

I'm wondering how pervasive the problem is. I've experienced virtually every known problem at least once. My phone works correctly about 75% of the time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member Nick Found Gloryx's Avatar
    I've had my phone for about a week now with 0 problems. The only thing that is kinda odd; is that sometimes, after taking a picture if i immediately go to my albums, the pictures i just took do not show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Found Gloryx View Post
    I've had my phone for about a week now with 0 problems. The only thing that is kinda odd; is that sometimes, after taking a picture if i immediately go to my albums, the pictures i just took do not show up.
    Maybe that could be write/read speeds (don't know which one) of the sd card?
    lower write/read speed cards will take longer to complete.

None at all!

I have had my Nexus one for a month now. No problems with anything! It is my only phone, no land line phone only the nexus so it is used constantly. I haven't put it down in a month. I love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

jah
    I love mine. No complaints!

Few problems. The problems I had were my own ignorance.

I really love my phone. Have had it since early January. I'm careful to add only apps with good ratings and just a couple at a time so I can uncover any issues caused by a disagreeable app. I can hardly put it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I really love my phone. Have had it since early January. I'm careful to add only apps with good ratings and just a couple at a time so I can uncover any issues caused by a disagreeable app. I can hardly put it down.
    Absolutely 0 problems. Had it for a month and can't put it down. I wake up at 3:00am just to check messages. haha. when something force closes, I attribute it to the app developers, and not the phone.

No problems.

Ive had mine since early Jan i have had no problems at all. it is my primary phone and music player. i love my Nexus 1..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links