Very Weird.....

This is a discussion on Very Weird..... within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My phone has turned off by itself on several occassions. Whether it be while in the middle of a telephone call or browsing the net ...

Thread: Very Weird.....

Very Weird.....

My phone has turned off by itself on several occassions. Whether it be while in the middle of a telephone call or browsing the net or sending a text all of a sudden the screen goes blank and it's off. What's most weird about it is that I cannot immediately turn the phone back on. I would say that its possible that I hit the power button by accident however when it shuts down I have to wait several minutes before either the phone comes back to life by itself or I press the power button and she turns on. But for the time that the phone is off it is completely dead and there is nothing I can do about it so I have ruled out the possibility that I am hitting the power button by mistake. Has anybody experienced this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So I assume I'm not alone here?

Just recently this happened to me once last week but now it's every other day so I'm getting a new one sent out to me because this is unacceptable. Plus the apps I have are regular useful apps such as dictionary, paypal, ebay, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMhz View Post
    Just recently this happened to me once last week but now it's every other day so I'm getting a new one sent out to me because this is unacceptable. Plus the apps I have are regular useful apps such as dictionary, paypal, ebay, etc etc.
    Where a crash-log app would narrow down precisely what software app is crashing your phone, negating a needless hardware swap.
    Yeah, true. Oh well, take advantage of the warranty while it last.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links