Wrong thumbnails for videos

This is a discussion on Wrong thumbnails for videos within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have a couple of videos, and the thumbnails are wrong. I even deleted the other videos through mounting the device in windows, but these ...

Thread: Wrong thumbnails for videos

Wrong thumbnails for videos

I have a couple of videos, and the thumbnails are wrong. I even deleted the other videos through mounting the device in windows, but these other two videos are still displaying wrong thumbnails of videos that aren't even on the device anymore. In fact, I even deleted ALL videos, unmounted device, remounted, transferred videos back onto it, and they are still displaying wrong thumbnails.

I'm guessing there are thumbnail caches on the device that are corrupt and need to be deleted?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanjupiter View Post
    I have a couple of videos, and the thumbnails are wrong. I even deleted the other videos through mounting the device in windows, but these other two videos are still displaying wrong thumbnails of videos that aren't even on the device anymore. In fact, I even deleted ALL videos, unmounted device, remounted, transferred videos back onto it, and they are still displaying wrong thumbnails.

I'm guessing there are thumbnail caches on the device that are corrupt and need to be deleted?
    I've had a similar issue the video gallery showing a picture file...
    By coming out of gallery and back in seemed to of cured it. (So far)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links