Contact list sucks..won't work.

This is a discussion on Contact list sucks..won't work. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I tried repeatedly to import contacts/phone numbers from my SIM card to no avail. Finally it worked on a fluke but it only had the ...

Thread: Contact list sucks..won't work.

Contact list sucks..won't work.

I tried repeatedly to import contacts/phone numbers from my SIM card to no avail. Finally it worked on a fluke but it only had the names and no numbers. I dialed a contact's number by memory and the damn phone put the name to it! WTF?! The contacts are in the phone somewhere. Finally my daughter got all the contacts to show up WITH numbers.

When I add a new contact it just vanishes into thin air!!!!!! Where the hell do they go?! I can't find them anywhere. New contacts may or may not show up on my favorites list yet they won't be in my regular contacts.

My phone has serious issues in this department. Any help would be appreciated. Hell, my video player won't work half of th time either!! ARGH!!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

...When I add a new contact it just vanishes into thin air!!!!!! Where the hell do they go?! I can't find them anywhere. New contacts may or may not show up on my favorites list yet they won't be in my regular contacts.

My phone has serious issues in this department. Any help would be appreciated. Hell, my video player won't work half of th time either!! ARGH!!!!![/QUOTE]

In your contacts, press menu > Display options > touch your primary email account, 'Check' / 'enable' > All other contacts.

Hope that clears some of your Nexus misfortunes!!

Quote Originally Posted by wizeguy View Post
    I tried repeatedly to import contacts/phone numbers from my SIM card to no avail. Finally it worked on a fluke but it only had the names and no numbers. I dialed a contact's number by memory and the damn phone put the name to it! WTF?! The contacts are in the phone somewhere. Finally my daughter got all the contacts to show up WITH numbers.

When I add a new contact it just vanishes into thin air!!!!!! Where the hell do they go?! I can't find them anywhere. New contacts may or may not show up on my favorites list yet they won't be in my regular contacts.

My phone has serious issues in this department. Any help would be appreciated. Hell, my video player won't work half of th time either!! ARGH!!!!!
    What I do is add my new people to gmail and my contacts. It's syncs from the cloud. No more issues

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links