Missed call - trackball not flashing

This is a discussion on Missed call - trackball not flashing within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have the same problem. Blinking for sms i working, but for missed call not :/ I've done soft resest, but I have still the ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missed call - trackball not flashing

I have the same problem. Blinking for sms i working, but for missed call not :/ I've done soft resest, but I have still the same issue.

I'm having the same issue, the light only pulses once when I receive a text. I have also checked and uncheck the "pulse notification light" to no avail.

What is going on here???

Quote Originally Posted by vin888 View Post
    I'm having the same issue, the light only pulses one when I receive a text. I have also checked and uncheck the "pulse notification light" to no avail.

What is going on here???
    Apparently, that's the way it works. Mine behaves the same way.

Maybe this will change with FroYo

that is just how it works
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

[quote=Beer Goggles;48895]
    Quote Originally Posted by vin888 View Post

Maybe this will change with FroYo

Lets hope and cross our collective fingers!

i believe this is all set this way for battery conservation. blinking the light until you do something about it can be draining on battery, I know this because I am rooted and my phone works this way. a few hours of flashing a light is about 15% battery life
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    i believe this is all set this way for battery conservation. blinking the light until you do something about it can be draining on battery, I know this because I am rooted and my phone works this way. a few hours of flashing a light is about 15% battery life
    And yet it blinks the light for missed text messages? Does that not burn the battery the same way?

I don't think that blinking the light once in a while burn that much battery. My guess would be that you had something else running that was the bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    And yet it blinks the light for missed text messages? Does that not burn the battery the same way?

I don't think that blinking the light once in a while burn that burn battery. My guess would be that you had something else running that was the bad boy.
    a single LED should have very little impact on battery life... even if its running for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    a single LED should have very little impact on battery life... even if its running for hours.
    My point exactly.....

I agree as well that it will not consume much battery life.... or if you are concered about battery life, you can turn it off.

my old phone would beep out loud and tell me if I missed anything... I think there should be at least an option for that! Is there one??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links