Missed call - trackball not flashing

This is a discussion on Missed call - trackball not flashing within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have the same problem. Blinking for sms i working, but for missed call not :/ I've done soft resest, but I have still the ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Missed call - trackball not flashing

  1. #11
    Junior Member ms8721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    I have the same problem. Blinking for sms i working, but for missed call not :/ I've done soft resest, but I have still the same issue.

  2. #12
    Junior Member vin888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    I'm having the same issue, the light only pulses once when I receive a text. I have also checked and uncheck the "pulse notification light" to no avail.

    What is going on here???

  3. #13
    Junior Member Beer Goggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by vin888 View Post
    I'm having the same issue, the light only pulses one when I receive a text. I have also checked and uncheck the "pulse notification light" to no avail.

    What is going on here???
    Apparently, that's the way it works. Mine behaves the same way.

    Maybe this will change with FroYo

  4. #14
    Senior Member johnny cizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    561
    that is just how it works
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

  5. #15
    Junior Member vin888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    [quote=Beer Goggles;48895]
    Quote Originally Posted by vin888 View Post

    Maybe this will change with FroYo

    Lets hope and cross our collective fingers!

  6. #16
    Senior Member dimmakherbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    475
    i believe this is all set this way for battery conservation. blinking the light until you do something about it can be draining on battery, I know this because I am rooted and my phone works this way. a few hours of flashing a light is about 15% battery life
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

  7. #17
    Junior Member Beer Goggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    i believe this is all set this way for battery conservation. blinking the light until you do something about it can be draining on battery, I know this because I am rooted and my phone works this way. a few hours of flashing a light is about 15% battery life
    And yet it blinks the light for missed text messages? Does that not burn the battery the same way?

    I don't think that blinking the light once in a while burn that much battery. My guess would be that you had something else running that was the bad boy.

  8. #18
    Senior Member antikryst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    i believe this is all set this way for battery conservation. blinking the light until you do something about it can be draining on battery, I know this because I am rooted and my phone works this way. a few hours of flashing a light is about 15% battery life
    And yet it blinks the light for missed text messages? Does that not burn the battery the same way?

    I don't think that blinking the light once in a while burn that burn battery. My guess would be that you had something else running that was the bad boy.
    a single LED should have very little impact on battery life... even if its running for hours.

  9. #19
    Junior Member Beer Goggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    a single LED should have very little impact on battery life... even if its running for hours.
    My point exactly.....

  10. #20
    Junior Member vin888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    I agree as well that it will not consume much battery life.... or if you are concered about battery life, you can turn it off.

    my old phone would beep out loud and tell me if I missed anything... I think there should be at least an option for that! Is there one??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum