Missed call - trackball not flashing

This is a discussion on Missed call - trackball not flashing within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Yeah, I have the aforementioned issues as well and would like to see a better solution than a light that blinks "once" in hopes that ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missed call - trackball not flashing

Yeah, I have the aforementioned issues as well and would like to see a better solution than a light that blinks "once" in hopes that you see it when it does.

mine blinks until i pull down notification bar

Never really noticed this "issue", but the same for me on stock rom - pulse light blinks for SMS, but not for missed calls.

Are we getting multi colored pulse notification on Froyo?? If so, this may fix it.

Re: Missed call - trackball not flashing

Never really noticed this "issue", but the same for me on stock rom - pulse light blinks for SMS, but not for missed calls.

Are we getting multi colored pulse notification on Froyo?? If so, this may fix it.
    Get rooted get multi colored

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    my other phone's a nexus too

Can anyone with the new firmware (2.2) confirm if the option for miss called pulse notification works?? is there multi color light?

using 2.2 but the sms led light i change to red..but there is no LED light at all..

Quote Originally Posted by vin888 View Post
    Can anyone with the new firmware (2.2) confirm if the option for miss called pulse notification works?? is there multi color light?
    The LED notification in 2.2 works (does flash continuously after a missed call if you lock the screen). I haven't found colour options though (tried downloading trackball alert, even though i know you need root and custom rom, not surprisingly it didn't work)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveAu View Post
    using 2.2 but the sms led light i change to red..but there is no LED light at all..
    Where did you select the LED colour?

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vin888 View Post
    The LED notification in 2.2 works (does flash continuously after a missed call if you lock the screen). I haven't found colour options though (tried downloading trackball alert, even though i know you need root and custom rom, not surprisingly it didn't work)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveAu View Post
    Where did you select the LED colour?
    Handsent has notification settings that include LED color...the alerts only occur when the phone is dim/asleep.

hmmmm... Handcent isn't working that well in Froyo. It doesnt send my messages properly.

I'm uninstalling it till an update for froyo comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    hmmmm... Handcent isn't working that well in Froyo. It doesnt send my messages properly.

I'm uninstalling it till an update for froyo comes out.
    Yep..it's fc'ing, but still sending out sms's. Hope dev fixes it asap.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links