Nexus One Hibernates

This is a discussion on Nexus One Hibernates within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Twice I've had this problem. Phone goes into a kind of hibernation mode, not dead, as the 4 bottom function switches glow briefly when I ...

Thread: Nexus One Hibernates

Nexus One Hibernates

Twice I've had this problem. Phone goes into a kind of hibernation mode, not dead, as the 4 bottom function switches glow briefly when I try to switch it on.

First time, pulling out the usb before unmounting an MP3 transfer. Second time this morning on switch on ( I switch off over night).

Solution is to remove back cover, pull out battery, put it in, and then it reboots ( no data loss from this process).

Anyone else has this or can explain it?

Thanks

TerD

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by TerD View Post
    Twice I've had this problem. Phone goes into a kind of hibernation mode, not dead, as the 4 bottom function switches glow briefly when I try to switch it on.

First time, pulling out the usb before unmounting an MP3 transfer. Second time this morning on switch on ( I switch off over night).

Solution is to remove back cover, pull out battery, put it in, and then it reboots ( no data loss from this process).

Anyone else has this or can explain it?

Thanks

TerD
    When you're unmounting the USB, are you disconnecting through the 'safely remove hardware' on your pc? If not this may cause the kind of problems you are experiencing.

The second time you had the same problem, may of been a coincidence.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links