Stock news and weather app problem

This is a discussion on Stock news and weather app problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Maris Well my weather app is back to normal this morning. So is the weather ... it's freezing here! Same mine is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock news and weather app problem

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Well my weather app is back to normal this morning. So is the weather ... it's freezing here!
    Same mine is back to working again, i never realized how cool the slider was until it stopped working yesterday lol :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    Hey guys, recently got the nexus one and popped my at&t SIM card in there and have loved the phone thus far and had no problems at all with it. Recently however last night I noticed that my stock news and weather app was having a minor issue. The weather feature that allows you to scroll and select an exact time period in the day stopped working. I also tried refreshing it multiple times that did nothing.

It doesn't allow me to slide back and forth to check weather conditions for the next 24 hours like it usually did. It seems as though its still updating the weather correctly, and the news part is working just fine. Anyone else notice this happening with their nexus? The tick marks representing the time have disappeared and all I have is a ":00" at the bottom left of the temperature graph, I can try taking pictures of the screen if that will help.

I am assuming that the only way to fix a malfunctioning stock widget is to factory reset the phone, but I hope there is some other way to fix it because it would be a pain the ass to have to reinstall all my apps...
    hmm mine seems to work fine. kinda laggy since i switched to the new rom.

p.s. is that your real picture?
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

I believe that is Carl Sagan....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links