TMobile or Nexus defect...dropped calls, inferior sound

This is a discussion on TMobile or Nexus defect...dropped calls, inferior sound within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am in Chicago western suburbs area and I constantly am getting dropped calls and poor audio quality on my Nexus One. Is this the ...

Thread: TMobile or Nexus defect...dropped calls, inferior sound

Angry TMobile or Nexus defect...dropped calls, inferior sound

I am in Chicago western suburbs area and I constantly am getting dropped calls and poor audio quality on my Nexus One. Is this the phone or TMobile? I never had any problems with my Blackberry on Sprint. This phone is excellent for everything EXCEPT a phone. Also, it rarely rings or blinks for messages...I am ALWAYS missing calls. What's up? I have had this phone since it first came out and I definitely know how to work it, so it's not me or the settings! Suggestion please...this is unlocked with t-mobile - no contract.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like a reception issue. Can you give more info on your set-up? Are you using 3G, or only 2G, and do you have full bars when it is just sitting on a table? If you use 3G, and have full bars, it could be how you hold it when talking in regards to sound quality and dropping a call. Try holding it more in the middle or upper part. Never hold at the bottom. If none of this works you may have a faulty phone. The antenna could have a bad connection.

dropped calls

Thanks...my phone always says 3G and all 4 bars are usually lit...sometimes 3. I am not aware of how I hold it, so I will try that. But what is the deal with my phone not ringing much of the time when someone calls? No alert either...I just see the missed call in the log. Could that be also related to th antennae? If I need to return it for another, how do I do that? I have had it since they first came out...I just always thought it would get better - it has not. Everything else (other than the actual phone) works great....messaging, email, internet browsing, camera, aps, etc... Thanks

You can try Google's support site. HTC and Google are the ones to ask. Don't try T-Mo since they didn't sell the phone. It comes with a year warranty, so if it is the phone you can get a new one. Here is the link. Contacting Support - Nexus One Help

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links