Blutooth problem

This is a discussion on Blutooth problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I synced my Nexus up to my car stereo the other day and was listening to music. The interaction is very smart and I am ...

Thread: Blutooth problem

Blutooth problem

I synced my Nexus up to my car stereo the other day and was listening to music. The interaction is very smart and I am very happy with all that.
    However, the music will 'skip' or 'pause' randomly while playing. If I connect it through the 3.5mm jack there is no problems.
    My G1 also never had these problems (that I remember, the batter life sucked so much on the G1 I didn't use the blutooth that much).
    I can't seem to reproduce the problem specifically, like using an app or texting, etc..
    I guess the next step would be to try it on another device. Anyone else have any issues?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

me too

I got the sync stuff ok (so happy)...
    until i actually tested it with my radio and i hear nothing but voice breaking up..

i looked up this problem on the Google forum.. and the Google employees just say something like.. "yeh, that how the nexus one is... sorry" <=== something like that.. which left 60+ people with the Bluetooth problem pissed.. AND there's no voice dialing..

i thought our nexus one is the best phone but it can't even sync Bluetooth right.. im so sad My crappy old blackberry does a better job wth..

$$$600!!

Google are aware of it and if it's a Nexus issue, they will hopefully address it in their next OTA update.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links