Guys.. 3rd day.. no more memory...

This is a discussion on Guys.. 3rd day.. no more memory... within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; um.. so i been downloading a lot of apps.. and there's no space for it left.. so wth do i do.. do i buy a ...

Thread: Guys.. 3rd day.. no more memory...

Guys.. 3rd day.. no more memory...

um.. so i been downloading a lot of apps.. and there's no space for it left.. so wth do i do..

do i buy a 16gb card or start deleting..?

I like all the apps!!! >.<

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by tinnguyen123 View Post
    um.. so i been downloading a lot of apps.. and there's no space for it left.. so wth do i do..

do i buy a 16gb card or start deleting..?

I like all the apps!!! >.<
    if you have a lot of apps... you might want to start deleting some since all the apps are stored in the phone's memory... not the sd card. also get a taskkiller app if you haven't yet... so you can kill some tasks that are running in the background when you're not using them. doing these will help your phone free up some memory and will make it run faster.

Quote Originally Posted by sikpnoi4u_2nvy View Post
    also get a taskkiller app if you haven't yet... so you can kill some tasks that are running in the background when you're not using them. doing these will help your phone free up some memory and will make it run faster.
    This is a common misconception. Free memory on Android does not make you phone run faster. The Android system is designed to store apps in memory until needed.

There's no sense in having memory if it's not being used. Free memory is useless.

Read some more about it FAQ: Why You Shouldn’t Be Using a Task Killer with Android Geek For Me – Android CDMA Sprint Hero

It's written about the Hero but applies to all Android devices.

my concern isn't about the speed of the phone.. i think its perfectly fine.. im just out of memory..

so is the nexus one kinda like the Iphone..? it has fix memory for apps..? nothing i can do about it..?

i know i can store music in the SD.. but i don't really care about the music.. 0_0

my concern isn't about the speed of the phone.. i think its perfectly fine.. im just out of memory..

so is the nexus one kinda like the Iphone..? it has fix memory for apps..? nothing i can do about it..?

i know i can store music in the SD.. but i don't really care about the music.. 0_0
    You need to get rid of some apps. I can't imagine you have a need for that many apps. Or go the Apps2SD route, but that's a whole new monster.

of course i dont need any of the apps.. its just nice to have them ALL.. or at least the good ones..

ok.. apps2sd.. that sound REALLY interesting..

of course i dont need any of the apps.. its just nice to have them ALL.. or at least the good ones..

ok.. apps2sd.. that sound REALLY interesting..
    What's the point in having apps you're not going to use? Doesn't it make navigating to the apps you actually do use more cumbersome? Why not just ditch the useless apps instead?

Cosign! Your best bet will be to delete some apps, because logically there's no way to use all of those apps daily. From my personal experience, if I haven't used an app frequently I will uninstall no matter if I like it. ESPECIALLY IF ITS FREE!

So how many apps do you have on ur phone that caused you to run out of memory?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links