Short Video MMS

This is a discussion on Short Video MMS within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I recently got a nexus one to replace my iphone 3gs. I've had it about 2 weeks now and I'm loving everything about it. I ...

Thread: Short Video MMS

Short Video MMS

I recently got a nexus one to replace my iphone 3gs. I've had it about 2 weeks now and I'm loving everything about it.
    I have the unlocked version with at&t

the only problem i'm having is that i'm finding that i can only send incredibly short mms messages, i'm not sure if its something with the phone, or with at&t.

when i go to the camcorder i change the settings to low quality ( for mms) and short length ( for mms) and everytime i take a video if its more like about...8 seconds long when i try to attach it to an mms message it says that the maxium size had been reached and can't send it.

I find this strange because i used to be able to send up to 1 minute videos from my iphone. and now i can't even shoot the full 30 seconds that it says the mms length is allowed.

is anyone else having this problem or is it just something i wasn't aware of that the nexus one is limited on sending size for mms?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First thing to check is the video file size that you are trying to send.

For Nexus, it needs to be about 3MB or less; regardless of video length or quality.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links