Google Map- Vung Tau, Vietnam not so good

This is a discussion on Google Map- Vung Tau, Vietnam not so good within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; 1. Sometimes, at an any location, it could not show my location even I stand outside with wifi & GPS activated. 2. Some streets at ...

Thread: Google Map- Vung Tau, Vietnam not so good

Google Map- Vung Tau, Vietnam not so good

1. Sometimes, at an any location, it could not show my location even I stand outside with wifi & GPS activated.

2. Some streets at Vung Tau city were shown wrong. For example: Nguyen An Ninh Street but it shown Quoc lo 51C !

3. The way it show me to the destination I want to come there is not practicable, too long, etc.

4. Is Google Map worse than Vietmap in this case?

Best regards,
    Phuong.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have the latest Google maps update?

If you do, then there's not much you can do; other than see if Google has an answer.

1. This is a problem of slow fix the satellite. Try to turn on the gps before fire up the map.
    2. If you found any mistake in street name of map, please inform the map maker team to correct them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xedapoi_ohbike View Post
    1. Sometimes, at an any location, it could not show my location even I stand outside with wifi & GPS activated.

2. Some streets at Vung Tau city were shown wrong. For example: Nguyen An Ninh Street but it shown Quoc lo 51C !

3. The way it show me to the destination I want to come there is not practicable, too long, etc.

4. Is Google Map worse than Vietmap in this case?

Best regards,
    Phuong.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links