Facebook pictures won't sync to my Contacts...

This is a discussion on Facebook pictures won't sync to my Contacts... within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Alright I bought the TMo unlocked Nexus the day it became available and have used it until yesterday when I received my brand new AT&T ...

Thread: Facebook pictures won't sync to my Contacts...

Facebook pictures won't sync to my Contacts...

Alright I bought the TMo unlocked Nexus the day it became available and have used it until yesterday when I received my brand new AT&T Nexus =) Love the obvious speed increase but I have 1 problem...

I have 3 accounts synced: 2 Gmail and 1 Facebook. All of the settings are exactly as they were before on the other Nexus...yet it won't sync the profile pictures to my contacts. After I set everything up when I got it (around 2pm yesterday) after about 20 minutes maybe 1/8 of all of my contacts synced their pictures...but that's it. It never progressed any further. I let it sit overnight and everything and no more contacts were synced.

Just now this morning I removed my Facebook account and re-added it and it's been an hour and only 4/118 contacts are using their facebook profile pictures. Everything is set correctly (within Facebook only the "only add to current contacts" is checked, display is set to contacts with Phone numbers only and accounts is set to sync all). Any advice or way to kind of get it to jump-start the sync? I hit Sync now in my facebook and Gmail accounts and it syncs for 2-3 seconds and finishes.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Strangely enough, after deleting my facebook account and re-adding it things seemed to have worked...For the first hour or so it only had like 3-4 contacts synced...but I let it sit for another 20 minutes and suddenly everything's there. I did hit "Sync Now" 2-3 times at the beginning...but now everything's synced at least.

Still don't know what happened the first time when it wouldn't sync up...oh well

The main thing... it's sorted!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links