Navigation through bluetooth during a call?!?

This is a discussion on Navigation through bluetooth during a call?!? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok, I had an odd one yesterday (or maybe I'm just overlooking something). I was using maps navigation while driving and the turn by turn ...

Thread: Navigation through bluetooth during a call?!?

Navigation through bluetooth during a call?!?

Ok, I had an odd one yesterday (or maybe I'm just overlooking something).

I was using maps navigation while driving and the turn by turn was being played via the phone speaker. I also had my Jawbone bluetooth paired in case a call came in.

A call came in and I starting talking. Suddenly VERY LOUD turn-by-turn starting playing in my headset as well as the phone speaker. I could not hear the conversation over the volume of the navigation audio in my Jawbone.

Anyone else have this happen? That being said, is there a way to get the phone notifications in the headset all the time?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

T&C
    Yep you have to quit navigation to finish your call, or ignore it. The caller dosnt hear anything.

Try just turning the volume down.

Quote Originally Posted by T&C View Post
    Yep you have to quit navigation to finish your call, or ignore it. The caller dosnt hear anything.

Try just turning the volume down.
    Can you somehow get the audio routed to bluetooth all the time? That would be nice to have in loud environments...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links