Nexus One USB.

This is a discussion on Nexus One USB. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; When i plug in my nexus one to the USB it doesn't pop up any software to install. My Windows 7 doesn't recognized my Nexus ...

Thread: Nexus One USB.

Nexus One USB.

When i plug in my nexus one to the USB it doesn't pop up any software to install. My Windows 7 doesn't recognized my Nexus One..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

After you plug it into your computer, you need to tap the notification bar and "mount" the SD card. Then you can drag files back and forth. When you are through adding files, be sure to go back to the notification bar and select "unmount" to safely protect your SD card before you remove it from the computer.

Maris is correct, there is no software to install.........

my SD card are always "MOUNT"

I plugged in right now.. Open My Computer it doesn't show any Nexus One.

by mount, i think they say "select the mass storage mode" like blackberrys or any phone

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmask View Post
    When i plug in my nexus one to the USB it doesn't pop up any software to install. My Windows 7 doesn't recognized my Nexus One..
    Nexus One doesn't try to install any software like other phones. All you're doing is opening a connection to the storage (SD card.) If your computer doesn't open a window to view files on the phone, then try going to Start > My Computer > Drive:E

"
    To connect your phone to a computer via USB

Use the USB cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.

You receive a notification that the USB is connected.
    Open the Notifications panel and touch USB connected.

For details on working with the Notifications panel, see Managing notifications.
    Touch Mount in the dialog that opens to confirm that you want to transfer files.

When the phone is connected as USB storage, you receive a notification.
    Your phone's microSD card is mounted as a drive on your computer. You can now copy files to and from the microSD card. For more information, see the documentation for your computer.
    During this time, you can't access the microSD card from your phone, so you can't use applications that rely on the microSD card, such as Camera, Gallery, and Music."

This is from Nexus one page.

When i open the navigation it doesn't have the USB Connection.

Also, make sure that your USB ports aren't turned off.

On my older XP, when I would go to eject USB, sometimes it would eject the whole port, and the USB port wouldn't register a USB until the computer was restarted. SO annoying.

If you are just trying to transfer files to your comp, I recommend WEBSHARING. Its a paid app, but allows you to transfer files from Nexus-Comp and Comp-Nexus over WIFI.

No cables required, and its VERY VERY VERY fast. Never had any problems with it.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Sponsored Links