screen dont turn off after alarm

This is a discussion on screen dont turn off after alarm within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; every morning my little N1 wake up to me with an excelent SkidRow song. Then I tap on dismiss and the alarm switch off, but.... ...

Thread: screen dont turn off after alarm

screen dont turn off after alarm

every morning my little N1 wake up to me with an excelent SkidRow song. Then I tap on dismiss and the alarm switch off, but.... the screen will remain on for ever!!!. I need to turn off the screen manually and then everything works fine. If i dont turn off the screen manually the battery will die quickly because of the screen.

any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jgato View Post
    every morning my little N1 wake up to me with an excelent SkidRow song. Then I tap on dismiss and the alarm switch off, but.... the screen will remain on for ever!!!. I need to turn off the screen manually and then everything works fine. If i dont turn off the screen manually the battery will die quickly because of the screen.

any ideas?
    Check that your alarm / music player settings is not keeping the display on.

Quote Originally Posted by jgato View Post
    ...If i dont turn off the screen manually the battery will die quickly because of the screen.

any ideas?
    Get the doc.

Sorry, I dont see any option to keep the screen on, after dismiss an alarm

Change your screen timeout to 15secs and check.

Menu > setting > sound & display settings > screen timeout.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links