can someone help me? 3200mah issues (seidio)

This is a discussion on can someone help me? 3200mah issues (seidio) within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; first off let me start by saying HELLO!!!! lol so i ordered the new 3200mah batt from seidio and GUESS WHAT?!?! IT BLOWS ASS!!!! i ...

Thread: can someone help me? 3200mah issues (seidio)

Angry can someone help me? 3200mah issues (seidio)

first off let me start by saying HELLO!!!! lol

so i ordered the new 3200mah batt from seidio and GUESS WHAT?!?!

IT BLOWS ASS!!!!

i read online and in this forum how people are REALLY happy and how its working for them....

with that being said, i HOPE i'm doing something wrong. yes i know i can fill the rma form and send my battery to seidio and have them test and then have them send it back to me blah blah...but it sounds like a mission. and while i don't mind doing that at all (prefer not to tho), i want some help. whats considered a FULL CHARGE cycle? letting the battery DIE and then recharging it? or letting the battery get to ALMOST DIE (say... 4%) and then charging? seidio sent me the instructions with the battery and told me to do 5 full charge cycles to really see its performance. but my battery (3200mah) underperforms next to the stock batter. why is this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

will do thanks!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links