att 3g model and battery life

This is a discussion on att 3g model and battery life within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have had the standard tmobile n1 and another used for att before the 3g model came out. I now have the new att 3g ...

Thread: att 3g model and battery life

att 3g model and battery life

I have had the standard tmobile n1 and another used for att before the 3g model came out.

I now have the new att 3g model and it seems that this unit eats batteries far quicker than either of the other models

I believe I have everything set to optimim but i dont get through a day without the battery dying (have also changed batteries)

any one else experiencing shorter battery life with the att 3g n1?

richard
    ft lauderdale

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You may just need to give it a few break-in recycle charges before you see the true battery life comparison.

Battery life

I got my ATT version few days ago and battery lasted only 5 hours of regular use. Now i rooted the phone, use setcpu along with advance task killer and the battery lasted 14 hours of regular use (using internet, music player, youtube, push mail, etc). It has been consistent for the last 2 days. Hope it stays like this.

Took off charger at 8:30 am. Battery completely drained at 10:45pm.

My battery is less than impressive. I don't want to root it - I'll just keep in plugged in via a usb while I'm at my desk.

However when I first got it, I set it up, activated my SIM, and used it for about a couple of hours and drained it pretty well before doing the initial charge. Could that have degraded the battery's overall life?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links