Random "Force Close"

This is a discussion on Random "Force Close" within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Lately I've been getting a lot of force close for no reasons. Mostly from Launcher and some other programs. I've no idea how to solve ...

Thread: Random "Force Close"

Angry Random "Force Close"

Lately I've been getting a lot of force close for no reasons. Mostly from Launcher and some other programs. I've no idea how to solve this. I've read other forum that they say there's a conflict between programs and they resets the whole nexus one. But will that erase the all the phone data and settings? Anybody know of a way to solve this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i also have this issue... also when call come in, the trackball will glow and the screen is BLANK!
    i decided to do a hard reset and it solve the issue so far...

Your best bet would be to uninstall all non pre-installed market apps from the phone, then reinstall one at a time...

This should pin point the offending app, if that is the case.

Also factory reset will cause you to loose all data on the phone, so back up everything, if you go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Your best bet would be to uninstall all non pre-installed market apps from the phone, then reinstall one at a time...

This should pin point the offending app, if that is the case.

Also factory reset will cause you to loose all data on the phone, so back up everything, if you go that route.

How do go about doing a reset on the nexus? Does it format all the data in the SD?

It depends which launcher you are using, and which background apps you have open running.

Combinations of widgets/apps would make my phone FC.

Doing a factory reset will not edit your SD card. Only deletes the internal memory. If you kill each app one at a time you can sometimes pinpoint which app is causing the FC.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links