Customize your home screen - here's how!

This is a discussion on Customize your home screen - here's how! within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; Here's how: Download the app Better Cut from the market (payed app). It allows you to make a shortcut to any app, system shortcut etc ...

Thread: Customize your home screen - here's how!

Customize your home screen - here's how!

Here's how: Download the app Better Cut from the market (payed app). It allows you to make a shortcut to any app, system shortcut etc to your home screen. In the process you can also change the icon to either a picture (which is what i'm explaining) or an icon pack you can download from the market.

To get started you can visit iconarchive download any icon you want, toss it in a folder on your sd card. create a home screen shortcut with better cut and your on your way to having a pimped out home screen :D

custom icons: find a .png photo or make one of your own, which ever you like. The only thing that matters is that the picture is a square NOT a rectangle. 100x100 or 500x500 doesn't matter because better cut is going to compress the image down anyway. I found that having an image around 150+ pixels gives the best quality.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Here's some icons I found on that site i linked. Just an example :D
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links