Help with NexTHEME v2.0

This is a discussion on Help with NexTHEME v2.0 within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; I loved the look of this theme and decided to try to install it. A friend of mine recommended an app called Metamorph to install ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with NexTHEME v2.0

Help with NexTHEME v2.0

I loved the look of this theme and decided to try to install it. A friend of mine recommended an app called Metamorph to install the theme. I went here to download a Metamorph compatible version of the theme: [MORPH] NexTHEME v2.0 Final Enom 1.8.1/CM 5.0.5.3 - Nexus Nation Forum. I then mounted the .zip file onto my SD card, loaded up Metamorph, and unzipped it. However, I got an error stating "theme control file missing." Does anyone here have experience with loading themes this way? I need some assistance here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

only morph themese can be installed this way. I'm using nextheme and you have to flash it in amon boot recovery. Which means you need to have root access with amon installed.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    only morph themese can be installed this way. I'm using nextheme and you have to flash it in amon boot recovery. Which means you need to have root access with amon installed.
    OK I just flashed it from recovery. Thanks for the help! This theme is cool!

It is cool looking but version 0.6 isn't completely stable yet for the helixlauncher2. You'll get a FC once and a while but it recovers fast.

How should I uninstall theme that was flashed through amon boot recovery?

bump.

how do i uninstall a flashed theme?
    anyone?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gcng View Post
    bump.

anyone?
    If you backed up your ROM you can revert back to that and Titanium Back Up.

If you didn't back your ROM, you'll can do a factory reset or reinstall the ROM. But you can't "undo" a rom w/o reverting back.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gcng View Post
    bump.

anyone?
    If you backed up your ROM you can revert back to that and Titanium Back Up.

If you didn't back your ROM, you'll can do a factory reset or reinstall the ROM. But you can't "undo" a rom w/o reverting back.

thank you.
    i'm new at this but since i got the hang of doing things from amon's recovery, Titanium Back Up, RomManager are no longer my cup of tea.

I'm gonna ask my question here instead of starting a new one since the OP has a theme question.:D

Do I have to flash my theme at the same time I'm doing my ROM?

ie I already have CM6 stable ROM, if I find a theme for it can I just flash the theme (nanroid backup 1st off-course) or do I have to reflash the ROM than the theme after that?

TiA
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

You can just flash the theme any time. But one thing I don't know is what if you want to change the theme later. Can you reflash over top? Or do you have to wipe the whole system and start again? I suspect you can reflash over top but I've never tried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links