installin a theme

This is a discussion on installin a theme within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; dear frnds i Hve bought the new google nexus in march and i wanna install the themes on my phone can anyone give a detailed ...

Thread: installin a theme

installin a theme

dear frnds

i Hve bought the new google nexus in march and i wanna install the themes on my phone can anyone give a detailed explanation of how to install new themes on my phone i wll be thankful to u ...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You could get adw launcher from the market. Its free and had some nice theme options.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

actualyy there is some procedure rite of loading the rar file to sd card and restarting ph pressing the scroll bad and power vbutton ......i was expecting that procedure

You need to be rooted to apply themes from your SD card thru Recovery
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

any good themes out there sliceburgslim,ive just got the stock one and once installed to sd card do i use metamorph or just install from recovery(from rom manager)the one with the circular battery indicator would be good

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links