[Live Wallpaper] PanoPlanet

This is a discussion on [Live Wallpaper] PanoPlanet within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by SnapDragon I was loving all the details in that video until the last part... u have to pay for it? :-/ I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Live Wallpaper] PanoPlanet

Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
    I was loving all the details in that video until the last part... u have to pay for it? :-/
    I switch wallpapers so quick cuz I get tired of them so it won't be worth it to me lol
    If apps were $10 or something then I understand. And I don't know what this one costs. But most are in the $1 to $3 range and I *know* everybody can afford that. Sacrifice one pop or coffee next time you're out and you've paid somebody to augment the Android platform and increase the number of good apps in the market.

I paid for live wallpapers that I barely use... but when I want to showcase the N1, I bring them out and it's always worth it for the buck I spent.

Sorry - don't mean to sound all preachy but the "I can't afford" argument is weak.

0.99 is 1.26 USD, if you think it does not worth the price, well don't buy it.

Now this looks Awesome !!!

New version available : v1.7

Changelog :
    • preferences rearranged
    • vertical rotations setting (on/off)
    • inertia setting
    • fix sliders (rotation speed & distorsion)
    • new rotation mode : none

New webmarket link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links