Developing Active Wallpapers / Active Backgrounds?

This is a discussion on Developing Active Wallpapers / Active Backgrounds? within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; The SDK is now out and there is also some info on creating wallpapers. Can someone make me a tropical fish tank one?...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Developing Active Wallpapers / Active Backgrounds?

The SDK is now out and there is also some info on creating wallpapers. Can someone make me a tropical fish tank one?

i second this

Guy
    I have been playing with the LiveWallpapers and I am definitely learning some sweet stuff as I try to grind through.

Edit- First Live Wallpaper is on the market! http://twitter.com/PhaseBurn/status/7690631537
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

cant wait for custom live wallpapers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    I have been playing with the LiveWallpapers and I am definitely learning some sweet stuff as I try to grind through.

Edit- First Live Wallpaper is on the market! Twitter / PhaseBurn: #NexusOne users, new live ...
    Nice job. Love the concept (huge matrix fan) but it's goes a bit too quick and I'd like to see the actual Matrix fonts used instead of normal text.

Speaking of matrix...
    Videos Posted by Furious Angels: All Good Things... (DIRECTOR'S CUT) [HQ] | Facebook
    Rooted Nexus One

Guy
    Well I have been working on my very first livewallpaper, this one is not anything special it is just for a learning experience....

Like I said nothing special, I am learning so I can make better ones later. This one is just snow, though I do want to add some trees or a cabin in the background.

Edit - Btw, what I am working on is one that will show the weather depending what it is like where you are
    Follow me at @Burlyskink

That sounds really cool as long as it's not too intrusive.
    Rooted Nexus One

Looks good. But I think everyone would go crazy for the Matrix back ground. Or for me that Iam crazy about cars and racing a wallpaper of a running motor wheather its inside the motor or outside. For example I have a Mustang 04 Cobra which have chargers from the factor. There is a bunch of GIFs if you look them up with them running an active charger where you can see the pulley moving with the belt.
    Or one that would be the most amazing. Anyone who has played GT3 knows in the intro movie there is a part when the Supra is firing up that the spark plug lights the fuel and you actually see the piston in the combustion chamber with the fuel trial igniting. Now that be ****ing amazing I would be $20 for that wall paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post

Edit- First Live Wallpaper is on the market! Twitter / PhaseBurn: #NexusOne users, new live ...
    Awesome, thanks for the link. Glad to know that we've already got someone developing them with a working on available.

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by N1Sickness View Post
    Looks good. But I think everyone would go crazy for the Matrix back ground. Or for me that Iam crazy about cars and racing a wallpaper of a running motor wheather its inside the motor or outside. For example I have a Mustang 04 Cobra which have chargers from the factor. There is a bunch of GIFs if you look them up with them running an active charger where you can see the pulley moving with the belt.
    Or one that would be the most amazing. Anyone who has played GT3 knows in the intro movie there is a part when the Supra is firing up that the spark plug lights the fuel and you actually see the piston in the combustion chamber with the fuel trial igniting. Now that be ***ing amazing I would be $20 for that wall paper.
    yea I was thinking about making a racing wallpaper
    Follow me at @Burlyskink

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links