Developing Active Wallpapers / Active Backgrounds?

This is a discussion on Developing Active Wallpapers / Active Backgrounds? within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Guy Originally Posted by N1Sickness Looks good. But I think everyone would go crazy for the Matrix back ground. Or for me ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Developing Active Wallpapers / Active Backgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1Sickness View Post
    Looks good. But I think everyone would go crazy for the Matrix back ground. Or for me that Iam crazy about cars and racing a wallpaper of a running motor wheather its inside the motor or outside. For example I have a Mustang 04 Cobra which have chargers from the factor. There is a bunch of GIFs if you look them up with them running an active charger where you can see the pulley moving with the belt.
    Or one that would be the most amazing. Anyone who has played GT3 knows in the intro movie there is a part when the Supra is firing up that the spark plug lights the fuel and you actually see the piston in the combustion chamber with the fuel trial igniting. Now that be ***ing amazing I would be $20 for that wall paper.
    yea I was thinking about making a racing wallpaper
    If you can make one like the what I mentioned on the animation on the inside of the block you will serioulsy be able to make allot of moeney on that one wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    I have been playing with the LiveWallpapers and I am definitely learning some sweet stuff as I try to grind through.

Edit- First Live Wallpaper is on the market! Twitter / PhaseBurn: #NexusOne users, new live ...
    Thanks for the heads up! Great LiveWallpaper!!

here is a roundup of a dozen wallpapers... Cant wait for my nexus one to arrive... hopefully monday Live wallpaper roundup, testing 12 animated home screens – Android and Me

Quote Originally Posted by Imsopov View Post
    here is a roundup of a dozen wallpapers... Cant wait for my nexus one to arrive... hopefully monday Live wallpaper roundup, testing 12 animated home screens Android and Me
    Thanks for posting that link. I love the live wallpapers and enjoyed seeing that video.

Check this out:
    [Idea] Weather Live Wallpaper - Page 2 - xda-developers
    I think it's a great idea!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Quote Originally Posted by N1Sickness View Post
    Looks good. But I think everyone would go crazy for the Matrix back ground. Or for me that Iam crazy about cars and racing a wallpaper of a running motor wheather its inside the motor or outside. For example I have a Mustang 04 Cobra which have chargers from the factor. There is a bunch of GIFs if you look them up with them running an active charger where you can see the pulley moving with the belt.
    Or one that would be the most amazing. Anyone who has played GT3 knows in the intro movie there is a part when the Supra is firing up that the spark plug lights the fuel and you actually see the piston in the combustion chamber with the fuel trial igniting. Now that be ****ing amazing I would be $20 for that wall paper.

The Animated Matrix Wallpaper is available on the Android Mkt for free.... it has AMAZINGLY MINDBLOWING Effects and settings.... unfortunately it force closes too often...

there is a less impressive animated wallpaper called digital rain, as well....

:nexusx::nexusx:

Seems like exciting stuff. I am going to keep my eye on this.

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Jordan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links