Wallpapers...

This is a discussion on Wallpapers... within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've uploaded some images to my member space here on the forums , these are wallpapers I've made for PC/Mac desktops (formatted for 1600x1200 or ...

Thread: Wallpapers...

Twitter
    jaymcc820

Wallpapers...

I've uploaded some images to my member space here on the forums, these are wallpapers I've made for PC/Mac desktops (formatted for 1600x1200 or higher) but can be easily resized on the phone itself. I'll re-upload once I've had a chance to crop them all.

I have a LOT more of my work posted on deviantart, you can check them out here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So how do I get these onto my phone If I want to copy them through USB?

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Download the images to your computer, and then connect your phone to the USB cord and wait for the USB icon to appear in the notification bar. Open your Notifications, click Connect to USB and Mount your SD Card.

Not sure how this would work for Mac, but in Windows open up My Computer and navigate to your phone, which should be assigned a drive letter now. Treat it like a USB memory stick, or removable hard drive. Open up the folder for your SD card, and copy/paste those wallpapers to the Download folder.

Those images should now show up in your Gallery in a Download folder, and you can either set them as wallpaper from there or from the desktop using the menu button>wallpaper>gallery.

Got it working, thank you! I like this abstract imagery, it reminds me of celestial objects when using a really awesome lens.

Admin
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!

they should be 960x854

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    so are there any live wallpapers that are combined with a weather widget that would display the current weather status for your area as a background? for example the live wall paper grass has the sun rising and setting adjusted to the actual time of day and night, going dark during the night. there should be wallpaper scenery that if its snowing out in your area the live wall paper will show it snowing, raining will produce a raining pattern and so on. yeah you can always look at the window but how cool would it be to see snow accumulating on the bottom of your android phone in real time. lol

works the same on mac indeed

Quote Originally Posted by JayMcC820 View Post
    I've uploaded some images to my member space here on the forums, these are wallpapers I've made for PC/Mac desktops (formatted for 1600x1200 or higher) but can be easily resized on the phone itself. I'll re-upload once I've had a chance to crop them all.

I have a LOT more of my work posted on deviantart, you can check them out here.
    These are beautiful and looking cool one's. I like these kind of wall papers for my PC and for my mobile phone also.... Upload more if you have please......

The OP hasn't been here since October.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links