Home screen Replacement

This is a discussion on Home screen Replacement within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by disbj4ke Originally Posted by ILoveMyNeXus1 i think he meant "not" instead of "now" Yeah now was supposed to be not. I don't ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home screen Replacement

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyNeXus1 View Post
    i think he meant "not" instead of "now"

Yeah now was supposed to be not. I don't use live wallpapers I just use pictures and I have to crop them down to be widescreen and when you scroll to a new home screen its like the picture scrolls with it.
    Ah, you mean you want the picture to stay the same in every home screen, correct? If thats the case, you cant do it. I was also looking for this and android doesnt support this so you're stuck with the scrolling background.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyNeXus1 View Post
    i think he meant "not" instead of "now"

Yeah now was supposed to be not. I don't use live wallpapers I just use pictures and I have to crop them down to be widescreen and when you scroll to a new home screen its like the picture scrolls with it.
    Ah, you mean you want the picture to stay the same in every home screen, correct? If thats the case, you cant do it. I was also looking for this and android doesnt support this so you're stuck with the scrolling background.

ah oh well i guess. sorry for thread jacking Home++ is nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post

ah oh well i guess. sorry for thread jacking Home++ is nice though.
    You can. Go to Home Menu->Preferences->Graphics->Uncheck Wallpaper Scroll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links