Home screen Replacement

This is a discussion on Home screen Replacement within the Nexus One Themes forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey Guys New poster here just wandering what you think is the best replacement home screen....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home screen Replacement

Question Home screen Replacement

Hey Guys
    New poster here just wandering what you think is the best replacement home screen.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Depends what you want, if you want to completely change everything then Ahome or openhome is good but they are paid apps, pandahome I heard is a decent free one. If you want one that has minimal changes then home++ is great and its free, using it now.

+1 for Home++ I really like the look and feel of it, bummer is you can't use live wallpapers with it... yet... Hopefully soon though.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    +1 for Home++ I really like the look and feel of it, bummer is you can't use live wallpapers with it... yet... Hopefully soon though.
    I honestly haven't even thought about live wallpapers since I switched to Home++

Having the landscape homescreen, having the powerstrip with instant access to phone/contacts/browser/etc, and having up to 7 home screens COMPLETELY outweighs not being able to use live wallpapers.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    I honestly haven't even thought about live wallpapers since I switched to Home++

Having the landscape homescreen, having the powerstrip with instant access to phone/contacts/browser/etc, and having up to 7 home screens COMPLETELY outweighs not being able to use live wallpapers.
    i agree, besides live wallpaper eats ur battery away

I really like having the 7 home screens with Home++ but is there a way to make your background now scroll when you switch home screens?

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    I really like having the 7 home screens with Home++ but is there a way to make your background now scroll when you switch home screens?
    what do you mean by "background now scroll"?

i think he meant "not" instead of "now"

If you are referring to the continual scroll, where you can continuously scroll from the last screen to the first and vice versa, that can be disabled in the settings of Home++.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyNeXus1 View Post
    i think he meant "not" instead of "now"

Yeah now was supposed to be not. I don't use live wallpapers I just use pictures and I have to crop them down to be widescreen and when you scroll to a new home screen its like the picture scrolls with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links