shortcut for bookmarks

This is a discussion on shortcut for bookmarks within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; since this forum is read more than the application forum, i'll repost here since on one seems to know on my home, when i long ...

Thread: shortcut for bookmarks

shortcut for bookmarks

since this forum is read more than the application forum, i'll repost here since on one seems to know

on my home, when i long press the screen to add a Shortcut, there is something called mgeekbookmark. i was wondering, is this Google Bookmarks?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    since this forum is read more than the application forum, i'll repost here since on one seems to know

on my home, when i long press the screen to add a Shortcut, there is something called mgeekbookmark. i was wondering, is this Google Bookmarks?
    A quick Google search led me to believe that these are Dolphin's bookmarks, not the google browser bookmarks.

Here's my proof:
    Creating shortcuts from bookmarks when using non-standard browser - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community

this forum is ridiculous. i tried to say thanks, but it wont let me b/c it says the message is too short. so thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links