Nexus One Trackball Sensitivity

This is a discussion on Nexus One Trackball Sensitivity within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I came to the Nexus One from a BlackBerry Bold 9000 that had a trackball as well. I was able to go to my BlackBerry's ...

Thread: Nexus One Trackball Sensitivity

Question Nexus One Trackball Sensitivity

I came to the Nexus One from a BlackBerry Bold 9000 that had a trackball as well. I was able to go to my BlackBerry's options and change the sensitivity of the trackball. Is there a way to do that on the Nexus One?

Thanks in advance guys.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not sure if my N1 is defective, but for some period of time today I could not get it to boot at all. It would be stuck at the bootloader screen. I was able to finally do a factory restore, but it would still only boot to the bootloader screen. after several more hours I was finally able to boot up. Once it finally booted up I could see the words "Safe Mode" in the lower left corner of the screen. I did some research and found that if I held down the track ball while powering up I could boot into the bootloader or safe mode. Any, after seeing the "Safe Mode" I powered down and started it back up not touching anything. The phone finally booted fine. I started moving around with the trackball and was not pressing down on the trackball button at all, but everytime I moved the trackball it would randomly select whatever I scrolled over.

Sorry for the lost reply, basically I'm wondering the same thing. Could it be a defective trackball or just too sensitive trackball button?

Sounds to me that the sensitivity of the trackball is defective...

If it continues, give HTC a call.

Re: Nexus One Trackball Sensitivity

After using my Nexus One for a long time now I believe there is no way currently to change the sensitivity of the trackball. Maybe Google will add that feature in future updates.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links