N1 vs Incredible

This is a discussion on N1 vs Incredible within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I been hearing about all the specs...but will the HTC Incredible on VZW have ALL the same features? I could care less about the 8MP ...

Thread: N1 vs Incredible

N1 vs Incredible

I been hearing about all the specs...but will the HTC Incredible on VZW have ALL the same features? I could care less about the 8MP camera. Like the dual mics (1 noise cancelling)? Voice text/search? Turn by turn directions? I've never seen Sense UI, hear it's cool but delays updates...and if I really wanted it, I can root it on my N1?

I'm just saying cuz my friend said he's gonna grab the Incredible and said it's gonna crap on my N1...I luv my N1, any truth to any of this, or any other insight?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Everything regarding the HTC Incredible is still a rumor, it is supposedly HTC's personal version of the Nexus one. According to rumors, these are all rumors as no OFFICIAL information has surfaced on the Incredible.

1)It will have a 1300 mAh batter, moved down from the Nexus's 1400 mAh battery.

2)It will also have a 1 gig snapdragon processor however that too has been clocked down to 768mhz to save battery life.

3)Same EXACT screen (which may be why verizon didnt release either at CTIA cause they want to fix the mufti touch glitch)

4)8 megapixel camera with dual LED auto focus, double mics for sound cancellation. It is essentially the same phone.

5) Accelerometer

6) FM transmittor

7) GPS

Here is my advice, be happy with your Nexus one, new phones come out every month that are better than the month before. If you aren't happy with your N1 you wouldn't be happy with the Incredible as a month after it is a released a better phone will be out. Enjoy the N1, it is just as good as an Incredible will supposedly be, and as long as it does what you want it to, who cares?

Side note: Yes you can get Sense UI on a nexus if you root it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links