Best Screen Protector and Body Cover Combo?

This is a discussion on Best Screen Protector and Body Cover Combo? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by rustafarii Ok I just pulled the trigger on the Case-Mate Tough Case. Seems to have the best protection, and looks pretty cool ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Screen Protector and Body Cover Combo?

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Ok I just pulled the trigger on the Case-Mate Tough Case. Seems to have the best protection, and looks pretty cool too. I think it'll be worth 30.00. I only wait for something to put in it... like a NEXUS ONE!! Lol
    I bought the case mate tough for my Nexus One and I love it! Great protection with a minimal effect on the form factor.

My only complaint is that then screen protector they send leaves bubbles no matter if you get all the dust or not.

I ended up buying a screen protector from another site and now I have 100% protection.

Anyway you will be really happy with that case mate tough.

Ok I just pulled the trigger on the Case-Mate Tough Case. Seems to have the best protection, and looks pretty cool too. I think it'll be worth 30.00. I only wait for something to put in it... like a NEXUS ONE!! Lol
    LOL..way to purchase the cart before the horse.:rofl3:
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I have a Tough Case and am loving it so far. It dosn't add too much bulk, and slides in and out of the pocket pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    LOL..way to purchase the cart before the horse.:rofl3:
    hahaha I know, right?! Good thing is this: I will have my case already... it takes 6-10 days viz free shipping... IF the N1 takes too long, or doesn't even come out, I have a friend on T-MO whose contract ends in April, so he'll buy it from me at retail if I don't end up with the N1 in hand... So it's really a win/win

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post
    I bought the case mate tough for my Nexus One and I love it! Great protection with a minimal effect on the form factor.

My only complaint is that then screen protector they send leaves bubbles no matter if you get all the dust or not.

I ended up buying a screen protector from another site and now I have 100% protection.

Awesome man, thanks for the lil review. I'll look into the screen protectors... any particular brands that are good?

best buy has an awesome one for 20 bucks with a lifetime warranty!!!

Awesome man, thanks for the lil review. I'll look into the screen protectors... any particular brands that are good?

What I would recommend. Application is flawless.

http://www.martinfields.com/US/MFOP-GoogleNexusOne

I bought my screen protector from clarivue. You get two for ten bucks and they are the static cling kind. They work great. I can't really compare to others tho since these are my first screen protectors. No bubbles or any other weird stuff. I can't even tell its on there. Hope this helps. Just Google clarivue screen protectors.

Awesome guys, thanks. I like the fact that the martin fields has a camera protector too.. kind of cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links