Best Screen Protector and Body Cover Combo?

This is a discussion on Best Screen Protector and Body Cover Combo? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Waiting on the Verizon Nexus One...I've seen so many cracked screens, whats the best screen protector and case? A case with a screen protector??? I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Screen Protector and Body Cover Combo?

Best Screen Protector and Body Cover Combo?

Waiting on the Verizon Nexus One...I've seen so many cracked screens, whats the best screen protector and case? A case with a screen protector??? I just need something so if I drop it, it will protect the screen

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah I need this question answered as well. I dropped my N1 on the floor on Tuesday and now I have this god awful crack on it.

Since I will be getting it repaired, I dont want this to happen again. I had one of those smoke clear Amzer Argyle cases. But I now need to buy a TOUGH CASE. Something thick that could prevent damage and cracks if it falls on its face again.

Did you find anything? So far im considering getting this one (Case-Mate Google Nexus One Tough Cases (Case-Mate GN1HY), Google Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Cases and Covers, Google Phone Cases) since it has the thickest rim to protect the touchscreen that I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivet View Post
    Yeah I need this question answered as well. I dropped my N1 on the floor on Tuesday and now I have this god awful crack on it.

Since I will be getting it repaired, I dont want this to happen again. I had one of those smoke clear Amzer Argyle cases. But I now need to buy a TOUGH CASE. Something thick that could prevent damage and cracks if it falls on its face again.

Did you find anything? So far im considering getting this one (Case-Mate Google Nexus One Tough Cases (Case-Mate GN1HY), Google Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Cases and Covers, Google Phone Cases) since it has the thickest rim to protect the touchscreen that I can find.
    I saw that, and that was really my first choice...I've seen other cases, but that one includes a screen protection kit, so, I think I may get that...

It was actually your post that made me make this thread

I'm only using a screen protector. It's a rather expensive 3M Vikkutti but only the best for my baby
    Nexus One (US spec), 16GB MicroSD, FroYo 2.2 (FRF50)

Quote Originally Posted by ctgilles View Post
    I'm only using a screen protector. It's a rather expensive 3M Vikkutti but only the best for my baby
    Yeah, that's only available in the UK though...

Quote Originally Posted by WarreN1Droid View Post

I saw that, and that was really my first choice...I've seen other cases, but that one includes a screen protection kit, so, I think I may get that...

Haha lol yea, im sure everyone is panicking now, but they must be like, "hey atleast its not me". But yea, the case mate seems to be the best, it comes with double protection AND screen protectors. I think I will go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by WarreN1Droid View Post

Haha lol yea, im sure everyone is panicking now, but they must be like, "hey atleast its not me". But yea, the case mate seems to be the best, it comes with double protection AND screen protectors. I think I will go for it!
    Yeah, me too, I'm going to wait until I order my Nexus One (Whenever it comes to Verizon) and time it so they get here the same day/time...Let me know how it is!

Had a dream last night that I dropped my phone and the screen cracked all throughout. Woke up and checked my phone, no damages (phew). Worst nightmare EVER

Try the body skin from BestSkinsEver.. I have been using their products since iPhone 2G and my laptops.. never fails me

http://www.bestskinsever.com/feature...-one-skin.html

Ok I just pulled the trigger on the Case-Mate Tough Case. Seems to have the best protection, and looks pretty cool too. I think it'll be worth 30.00. I only wait for something to put in it... like a NEXUS ONE!! Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links