Tactile feedback

This is a discussion on Tactile feedback within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; is there a way to increase the tactile feedback on my phone? I swapped my phone out for the dust under the screen and this ...

Thread: Tactile feedback

Tactile feedback

is there a way to increase the tactile feedback on my phone? I swapped my phone out for the dust under the screen and this new phone seems inferior. the tactile feedback is barely noticeable. what i'm saying is: I can barley feel the vibration now. (that's what she said)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It doesn't seem like the haptic feedback on the phone itself can be changed.

But it depends on which keyboard/app you are wanting to change. Quite a few keyboards you can set how much haptic feedback vibration it gives.

If you want to change the feedback on the softbuttons or the stock keyboard, I'm not sure if thats possible.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    It doesn't seem like the haptic feedback on the phone itself can be changed.

But it depends on which keyboard/app you are wanting to change. Quite a few keyboards you can set how much haptic feedback vibration it gives.

If you want to change the feedback on the softbuttons or the stock keyboard, I'm not sure if thats possible.

i don't wanna change anything; I want it the way it was

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links