Is This Problem With The Nexus1 Or Tmobile?

This is a discussion on Is This Problem With The Nexus1 Or Tmobile? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; every so often when i try to text it gives me an error message with the triangle and it says error and it doesnt let ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Problem With The Nexus1 Or Tmobile?

Is This Problem With The Nexus1 Or Tmobile?

every so often when i try to text it gives me an error message with the triangle and it says error and it doesnt let me send any messages until i reset my phone and its a huge pain in the ass.

Now i thought it could be my sim card so i got a new sim card and im still getting the same problem, on my g1 i had these issues so often too, could it be the messaging program? Should I get a new messaging program other then the default one?

If so what should I get, i tried swipe and chomp and neither were to my liking.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

also if anyone thinks i need a new keyboard i need a keyboard that can use my auto correct words right now because i have a ton and dont want to retype them all. thanks

I'm not sure if I've ever seen the error you are talking about. Is it a error with sending messages? Or is it a error within the Messenging app itself?

As soon as I got my phone, I switched to HandCent texting. I've never had a issue with it.

Sometimes my Nexus drops service, and all texts that I send wont go through and will go into undelivered. Which in that case, is both the phone and T-mobile not having coverage.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Hmm..that is interesting. I have never heard of that either. Since it locks your phone, it sounds like it may be an Android issue. Id be interested to see if it happens with another texting app.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    every so often when i try to text it gives me an error message with the triangle and it says error and it doesnt let me send any messages until i reset my phone and its a huge pain in the ass.

Now i thought it could be my sim card so i got a new sim card and im still getting the same problem, on my g1 i had these issues so often too, could it be the messaging program? Should I get a new messaging program other then the default one?

If so what should I get, i tried swipe and chomp and neither were to my liking.
    I think it's a software issue. A lot of people complained about this, including me. I has only happened about 3 times to me (had my phone since jan). Also, when that happened, i couldn't send and receive calls either. Hope they can fix it in the next update.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I have also gotten this error but want site who was to blame as I was in an area of good service

I have also gotten this error but was not sure who was to blame as I was in an area of good service

Yeah this just happened to me about 45 minutes ago, my text didn't get sent and I had to turn off my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Yeah this just happened to me about 45 minutes ago, my text didn't get sent and I had to turn off my phone.
    Are you using the default texting app?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Are you using the default texting app?
    Nope I used Handcent, its happen a few times before. But it hasn't happened in awhile until today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links