Iphone to N1 Back to iPhone

This is a discussion on Iphone to N1 Back to iPhone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I bought my N1 after hearing about rumours that the iPhone might come to T-Mobile soon. I figured i'd sell the N1 and get the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iphone to N1 Back to iPhone

I bought my N1 after hearing about rumours that the iPhone might come to T-Mobile soon. I figured i'd sell the N1 and get the iPhone. My G1 was great, but I liked the iphone I used to have more.

After receiving my N1, I doubt that i'll be trading it. this is an amazing phone for what I use my phones for and I like the widgets more than just the icons that the iPhone has.

Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    Sorry guys but I am back using the iPhone, below are some of the main reasons why I went back;
    1/. I cant see the screen during the day time when I am on the golf course or diving (play golf 6 days a week and dive on the other day)
    2/. I dont like the way the N1 sorts the contacts and what numbers it uses as a default number
    3/. When i put the phone back in its case it sometimes call people from my contacts (no idea why)

Thats about it but the main reason is number 1.

Anyone want it its for sale at B15.000.00 (US$450 including dock and 16GB micro drive)
    Hi NDWGolf, my friend is interested in your offer. I am in Phuket. Where can we meet?

-JAK-

hmmm, neither of them is waterproof. i am going with both. iphone is good in terms of TOUCH. perhaps that could be the only reason one may go back to iphone.
    i simply cannot get rid of either one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links