Crappy Screen

This is a discussion on Crappy Screen within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Despite my screen having jaw dropping colors with "black" blacks, obviously there is something wrong with it because everyone else says so. Nevermind that it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappy Screen

Crappy Screen

Despite my screen having jaw dropping colors with "black" blacks, obviously there is something wrong with it because everyone else says so. Nevermind that it is the hottest display being sold right now. Nevermind that everyone I show the phone too is mesmerized by the vibrant colors. Nevermind that I can blind someone if I put it on the brightest setting. Nevermind that the AMOLED design saves battery life. There are a hundred threads started by people who obviously know more than my eyes do. Even though I can't find anything wrong with my display, I hate it because everyone told me it is inferior in every way. I also now despise my vision for not being able to show me anything but a beautiful display. Thanks everyone for ruining my Nexus One for me.
    AT&T 3G Nexus Uno
    -Froyo 2.2

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

LOL!!! :rofl3: I feel the same way!
    My sigs keep getting

Man! I was so prepared to read a flaming thread and here you are pulling my leg!

LOL!!!!

great post, i agree.
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Sorry, I had to lol.
    AT&T 3G Nexus Uno
    -Froyo 2.2

lmao you had me confused for a minute there while reading it.. nice post!

Thanks, for clearing that up

It appears A lot of people want the N1 to fail.
    Once Google sort out the 3G problem it will be an awesome phone, I think the N1 is immense and one the best Android phone on the market now.

I have no 3G problems. In Bell Canada, the thing is freakin' fast.

I know right...exactly how I feel. This display is amazing to my eyes and every other pair of eyes I've shown it to. People always remark on how amazing it is. Today, I was sitting there staring at text on the phone trying to convince myself that it has to be blurry...but I couldn't. It is the sharpest screen I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ra990 View Post
    I know right...exactly how I feel. This display is amazing to my eyes and every other pair of eyes I've shown it to. People always remark on how amazing it is. Today, I was sitting there staring at text on the phone trying to convince myself that it has to be blurry...but I couldn't. It is the sharpest screen I've ever seen.
    Yup, the screen is soooo sharp, it could slice something in half... For example, the iPhone... :rofl3:
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links