Anyone buy 179 cancel tmo within 14d and try to do flexpay

This is a discussion on Anyone buy 179 cancel tmo within 14d and try to do flexpay within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Obviously you would have to pay the google ETF (and I have no trouble giving google my money for killer aps like google maps, I ...

Thread: Anyone buy 179 cancel tmo within 14d and try to do flexpay

Anyone buy 179 cancel tmo within 14d and try to do flexpay

Obviously you would have to pay the google ETF (and I have no trouble giving google my money for killer aps like google maps, I used to think Garmin was great but google blows it away for free, google voice rocks too) but it was unclear to me after reading multiple threads whether you would be forced to return the phone to google and / or pay an ETF to tmobile canceling phone service within 14days.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you will just have to pay Google the 150 the way it's set now
    Regards,
    TechieNewsMongral

tinyurl.com/techienewsmongral

Quote Originally Posted by techieNewsMongral View Post
    you will just have to pay Google the 150 the way it's set now
    You have links to back this claim?

I'm pretty sure if you are on a contract and cancel within 14 days you have to return the phone, just like any other phone.

This has been discussed before and I'm sure if it really worked out that way someone would have reported it, and we would see a lot of people talking about their 379 dollar phones.

You will pay the 530 dollar price tag for the phone unless you sign a new contract or upgrade on tmo without returning.

The $150 fee is just a lowered equipment recovery fee, if you cancel within 120 days. The 14 day grace period requires you to give the phone back if you want to cancel your contract. You can get a full refund even with an unsubsidized phone within 14 days, but you gotta give the phone back.

If this is wrong please provide some proof.

Instead of trying to buy the phone subsidized and then cheat Google and T-Mo out of money, why not just buy the phone unlocked like the rest of us?

If you are going to buy a phone subsidized, you are expected to honor the contract that you set it up with OR pay for fines that come from breaking a contract.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links