Outlook email and calendar Sync - evaluating before purchasing

This is a discussion on Outlook email and calendar Sync - evaluating before purchasing within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm a Verizon user with a Blackbeery 8830 currently - wanting to move up to Nexus One when it ever comes available. Here is my ...

Thread: Outlook email and calendar Sync - evaluating before purchasing

Outlook email and calendar Sync - evaluating before purchasing

I'm a Verizon user with a Blackbeery 8830 currently - wanting to move up to Nexus One when it ever comes available. Here is my concerns after reading the forum here.

I currently use IMAP for my email to phone and desktop computer have been working fine with synching - my calendars and emails are always up to date either desktop or blackberry (of course I use the usb cable to sync when in the office). Now I am hearing that the ability to do the same thing on the Nexus One is difficult if possible at all.

Can someone enlighten me before I jump in to the Nexus One when its available.

Thanks
    Rick

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by morrisrick View Post
    I'm a Verizon user with a Blackbeery 8830 currently - wanting to move up to Nexus One when it ever comes available. Here is my concerns after reading the forum here.

I currently use IMAP for my email to phone and desktop computer have been working fine with synching - my calendars and emails are always up to date either desktop or blackberry (of course I use the usb cable to sync when in the office). Now I am hearing that the ability to do the same thing on the Nexus One is difficult if possible at all.

Can someone enlighten me before I jump in to the Nexus One when its available.

Thanks
    Rick
    You can use IMAP with Gmail and use Gmail to get email on your other accounts. Everything will show up on the Nexus.

Does this mean that everything would have to go to a gmail account first then sync to the phone? gmail seems to be used here as a broad statement versus gmail email account etc.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links