Are there apps for this ?

This is a discussion on Are there apps for this ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am brand new to my Nexus-One, and totally loving it, I have the Sense-UI mod and it makes the phone breathtakingly awesome when I ...

Thread: Are there apps for this ?

Are there apps for this ?

I am brand new to my Nexus-One, and totally loving it, I have the Sense-UI mod and it makes the phone breathtakingly awesome when I show it off. Had a 9700Bold BlackBerry just previous to this phone for 6 months, and it got screwed last month, so needed a new phone. Also owned a iPhone3G for about a year, I liked it, did NOT love it, it was ok, but AT+T bills were way too much for my pocket book.

Few little things I would like added with apps if they are even available ?

- When I miss a phone call, I would like the little phone icon to show a # of missed calls next to it, like you see with missed texts, I know it goes to the top notification bar, but prefer it to be shown on the icon like the iPhone does it.

- When sending an e-mail from the regular non gmail setup on the phone, would be cool if it made a sound or something telling me it was sent for sure.

- Same with Texts, I have the Handcent app, and I set it up to look like the iPhone, and it works really good, but again, would be cool if there could be a sound added after a message was sent, to confirm.

Thank's

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdingo View Post

- When I miss a phone call, I would like the little phone icon to show a # of missed calls next to it, like you see with missed texts, I know it goes to the top notification bar, but prefer it to be shown on the icon like the iPhone does it.
    There's a free app in the market called "SMS unread." It shows the number of missed calls, unread emails (gmail), and unread text messages as a little number/bubble next to each icon. Pretty nifty and works really well!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links