N1 Suddenly Rebooting Whilst Transferring Media

This is a discussion on N1 Suddenly Rebooting Whilst Transferring Media within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; It's the craziest thing I've ever seen... I attach the N1 via USB - mount it - and am able to transfer some of my ...

Thread: N1 Suddenly Rebooting Whilst Transferring Media

N1 Suddenly Rebooting Whilst Transferring Media

It's the craziest thing I've ever seen...

I attach the N1 via USB - mount it - and am able to transfer some of my music.

Then, I'll receive an error on my PC that the location on the N1 doesn't exist and the N1 will just reboot.

It's extremely frustrating. I even tried turning off the USB debugger, but it still did it.

Anyone else have this problem?

It isn't the SD card, this is the second one I've tried.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

did you try connecting the phone with another computer?

May just be a computer specific problem. I found the quickest way to transfer all my music to the SD card was to get a microsd adapter and put it directly in the SD reader of my laptop. It sped up the transfer process over using the USB cable by a factor of 2 to 1 for my specific computer. There are also USB microsd adaptors if you don't have a SD reader which will accomplish the same thing. Only drawback to this is having to unmount the sd card, remove the battery, microsd card and place it into the reader, but for large data transfers such as music, it's worked best for me. For all other transfers I've used the USB cable with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    I found the quickest way to transfer all my music to the SD card was to get a microsd adapter and put it directly in the SD reader of my laptop.
    Is amazon/ebay the best place to get one from? I don't generally NEED one, but, I don't have one...
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links