Contact Sorting

This is a discussion on Contact Sorting within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey folks. I recently migrated my contacts from an iPhone to the N1/Google contacts. On my iPhone, I had it set to sort contacts by ...

Thread: Contact Sorting

Contact Sorting

Hey folks. I recently migrated my contacts from an iPhone to the N1/Google contacts.

On my iPhone, I had it set to sort contacts by (Lastname, Firstname) and display them as (Firstname Lastname). Is this possible on the Nexus One? If so, I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quick ans:

Not on the Nexus!!

Bishop6 is right ... not with the built-in contacts app. However, there are other contact apps in the Market that offer more sorting capabilities. I haven't used any personally, so cannot make any recommendations, but I do remember reading a discussion about various apps somewhere in a review article. If I can remember where I read that, I'll post the article link, but I do remember all the apps came from the Market.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links